Monday, March 24, 2008

One More Day...

Well, Alex was back to school this morning, but I get one more day with Carter since Abilene is out today. WHY can't the local school districts get on the same schedule?!?!? Alex is off Friday, but not Carter...

Okay, I had a pretty good day yesterday...once I FINALLY made it home! Why is it that one or two people's thoughtlesness can ruin an entire morning that otherwise would have been great? Why do people not consider how their actions affect others?

On a happier note, we had a great dinner yesterday with Eric's and Dwight's families! And, the kids, Eric and I had a relaxing evening at home alone with no commitments, dinosaurs on TV and our own little Allosaurs and Diplodocuses sneaking around and attacking! I wish every evening was like that!

Overall, a great day and a Happy Easter!

No comments: